Molly Messmer LMT is not currently contracted with any insurance company. We can provide a receipt with the CPT code and the information most insurance companies require, however each insurance company differs in what, if any, reimbursement can be made. You may also need a doctor’s prescription - contact your carrier to see what their requirements are.
A 24 hr cancellation policy ensures that the client will not get charged for the appointment. Appointments cancelled after the 24 hr window are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the appointment fee.
We are set up with Square software to take credit card payments. Cash and checks are also accepted.
- Professional Member of ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals)
- Professional Member of WSMTA (Washington State Massage Therapy Association)
- Professional Member of IARP (International Association of Reiki Professionals)
- Professional Member of AIA (Alliance of International Aromatherapists)
- Professional Member of NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy)
For more information on Reiki
- Rain Shadow Reiki in Sequim, WA: https://rainshadowreiki.com/
- International Association of Reiki Professionals: https://iarp.org/
- For more information on Aromatherapy:
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists: https://aia.memberclicks.net
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy: https://naha.org/